Possible tuning, increase power in 150cc PGO engine?

auch PGO Bugrider 150 - Xinling 150 - Dazon 150 - Tongian Sports TJ 150 - Kinroad 150 - Saiting ST 150 - Xingyue 150 ... usw. Ein Forum für alle 150er, da diese größtenteils baugleich sind.
Antworten
Calle

Beitrag von Calle »

Hi everyone,
First I must apologize for writing in english but unfortunately my german is very poor.
I am, since a month ago, owner of a blue PGO Bugxter 150cc year 2004, and I must say that it's tough find something else that delivers more bang for the buck :D . I purchased mine with 350 km's on the counter, for 3400€.
My question to you all is if you know how I can increase the power, and perhaps also top speed, which now is aprox. 80km/h, on flat road.
Now the power is 8kw, and I was hoping for a bit more power and tourqe.
I've searched on the internet, but I can't find any tuning parts.
My first guess is to replace the original exhaust system, and maybe also the carburator, or just fit a high performance air-filter. One dealer in Sweden talked about a different headcam, but that was just a rumor.
I really appriciate all the help I can get.
Kind Regards
Calle Schulz
Wolle
Admin
Admin
Buggy: PGO Bugrider250 :: Kinroad/Suzuki 800 :: Kasea 150

Beitrag von Wolle »

Hi Calle and welcome to our forum,

the problem is that most of our members don't speak english too well, they don't even understand it. So there's little chance for your question to be answered. You'd be better of writing in german.

By now we already have 3 english speaking members here. :shock: If it gets more I'll open up one combined english forum for all buggies and karts.
Wer nach allen Seiten offen ist, kann nicht ganz dicht sein
Calle

Beitrag von Calle »

Hi Wolfgang and thanx for a quick reply.
I'll try to write in german, but promise not to laugh :wink:
Here in Sweden, I havent' found any forum discussing the Bugxter :( , and it seems almost impossible to find any tuning tips for the Bugxter.
I would really appriciate if you could set up an english thread for discussing bugxter issues.
Kind Regards
Calle Schulz
Wolle
Admin
Admin
Buggy: PGO Bugrider250 :: Kinroad/Suzuki 800 :: Kasea 150

Beitrag von Wolle »

I already told "zerver" who is from sweden too btw, that I would eventually open up a forum. Only one or two english speaking people more and I'll open
it up.

For now an "official PGO Bugxter Thread in english" should do, but you can open it up by yourself...
Wer nach allen Seiten offen ist, kann nicht ganz dicht sein
Antworten